Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Random post because yes

Hello, it’s me I'm back with the cool kids and Ima be writing a new blog post: Why I hate homework.


So, let’s get real now, most of the time homework is to help people learn, but, to me homework is kind of a waste, let’s say it’s the weekend and somebody gets tons of homework. Wouldn’t that be horrible. I mean I wouldn’t want homework on the weekend. 
But, homework is still a good thing, just I don’t always wish for so much of it ._.

Anyway that’s all since Im pretty lazy my dude, so cya in da next one. 👁👄👁👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two slices of life in one since I don’t wanna write one for yesterday.

Slice of life days 10 and 11 10: So I had to clean my room yesterday. It was a mess cause of my brother. Thanks bro. Nah just kidding h...