Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Sleep issues.

Slice of life challenge day 9


So today I am very sleepy because I didn’t go to sleep until 1 or 2 in the morning.

Yes if you may be asking, I stood up all night. I have an issue with no being able to wake up even if I go to bed early. So I decided to just stay up and not worry.
I believed that maybe if I stood up all night until morning, I would be able to get up on time and be early to school. Bad idea.
I stood up watching videos playing games to keep me up from falling asleep.
Well, I did stay up, until 1 in the morning. I got tired so I went to bed and fell asleep. I had a hard time waking up. So I learned one thing, not to stay up just to get up on time.
Now here I am still sorta tired, but mostly awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two slices of life in one since I don’t wanna write one for yesterday.

Slice of life days 10 and 11 10: So I had to clean my room yesterday. It was a mess cause of my brother. Thanks bro. Nah just kidding h...