Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Q1 Review

Hello my duds, and today I'm back with another post. And in today’s post I will be talking about my Quarter 1 review for school.

So, I think that quarter one wen't pretty well overall, I think I probably could’ve done better with some blocks and things but I did pretty well.


One of the things I think I did well in was ELA, it is a good subject and is pretty good.
Next I think that Science and Social Studies were OKAY. Not the best one's, but they weren’t that bad.

And now for Math, math in my opinion was the hardest for me, so I'm hoping to improve in the future.

Well that’s all for my post, again goodbye my duds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two slices of life in one since I don’t wanna write one for yesterday.

Slice of life days 10 and 11 10: So I had to clean my room yesterday. It was a mess cause of my brother. Thanks bro. Nah just kidding h...