Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Chicago History.

Hello, welcome back to meh blog, so in today’s I’m gonna be talking about my Chicago History project I'm gonna be doing in school. So for mine, I’m thinking on writing about John Wayne Gacy. 
So, I think that I chose it because, it seems like something I would wanna look into and research, so that’s mostly why I decided to pick this one.

Another one I think I would also pick, H.H Holems, I think since I like stuff like horror and cliffhanging stuff, I would be interested in this.
So Im debating on the two now, so I think that I'll have to start thinking of what to choose for my research. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Two slices of life in one since I don’t wanna write one for yesterday.

Slice of life days 10 and 11 10: So I had to clean my room yesterday. It was a mess cause of my brother. Thanks bro. Nah just kidding h...